Hello, I am Kate. Today, we’re going to make candy cane biscotti recipe. Never miss a recipe of the day again. Here are our most recent very simple family recipes to try. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tastier. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it’s super satisfying.
Candy Cane Biscotti Recipe
Candy Cane Biscotti is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Candy Cane Biscotti is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook candy cane biscotti using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Candy Cane Biscotti:
- Take 1/2 cup butter , softened
- Prepare 1/2 cup sugar
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Get 1 teaspoon mint (or pepper) extract
- Prepare 2 - 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- Get 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Make ready 1/16 teaspoon salt
- Get 6 candy canes
- Make ready 1/3 cup milk chocolate
- Prepare 1/3 cup chocolate white chips
- Get 2/3 Tablespoon shortening , divided
- Get 1 candy cane crushed (optional)
Steps to make Candy Cane Biscotti:
- Step by step photo directions can be found at http://www.inthekitchenwithjenny.com/2014/12/candy-cane-biscotti.html
So that’s going to wrap this up with this distinctive dish candy cane biscotti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Happy cooking.